Jubail University College, an affiliate of the Royal Commission for Jubail & Yanbu, was established in 2006 to achieve the objectives of the Royal Commission, in developing human resources and to provide the Saudi manpower with high education and training, so that they can properly manage the Kingdom`s growing economy in its various sectors.
Jubail University College`s mission is to achieve the following objectives:
To contribute to the stability of the local community in Jubail Industrial City and to attract qualified Saudi nationals to work in and manage the city projects.
To provide well-trained and qualified Saudi manpower to meet the requirements of industrial development projects and investment in Jubail Industrial City.
To achieve a distinctive level of performance in the applied academic field to prepare professionals who can keep pace with and utilize global technological developments.
The college currently offers following bachelor degrees;
- Bachelor of Arts in English Language
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design (Female)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Male)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (Male)
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems