Program Accreditation Committee
Duties and Responsibilities
- Revise and provide feedback on all JUC Self Study Reports for Programs (SSRPs).
- Regularly revise and update JUC policies and procedures.
- Ensure the integrity and proper storage of JUC official policies, procedures and forms.
- Support JUC programs to seek and maintain accreditation.
- Monitor new policy releases from accreditation bodies and to ensure that JUC programs respond to latest standards of accreditation bodies.
- Conduct training needs analyses in the areas of quality assurance and accreditation and to plan and deliver training programs in response to these needs.