To be nationally and regionally recognized for its excellent and dynamic academic environment.
To offer diverse and distinctive academic programs, foster students’ learning and facilitate faculty and staff professional development.
- To provide opportunities for the growing number of high school graduates (male and female) to have an opportunity to receive higher education and training in order to fulfill their future ambitions,
- To conduct applied research relevant to projects associated with the localization and development of technology, and to solve problems pertaining to that, in the various economic sectors,
- To achieve a distinctive level of performance in the applied academic field to prepare professionals who can keep pace with and utilize global technological developments,
- To provide well-trained and qualified Saudi manpower to meet the requirements of industrial development projects and investment in Jubail Industrial City.
- To contribute to the stability of the local community in Jubail Industrial City and to attract qualified Saudi nationals to work in and manage the city projects.
- To provide an academic environment for faculty members and students.
- To facilitate the educational processes to minimize barriers.
- Pursue lifelong learning and continuing education.