Class Master Schedules For Summer Semester 403:
Exam Schedules For Summer Semester 403:
Midterm Exam Schedule For Male Branch - Semester 403
Midterm Exam Schedule For Female Branch - Semester 403
Final Exam Schedule For Male Branch - Summer Semester 403
Final Exam Schedules for Female Branch - Summer Semester 403
In order to assist you in your registration process
Kindly find below the link to the online meeting rooms (Blackboard Collaborate sessions) that SIS Coordinators will attend and assist you during the first week from Monday 01/06/2020 to Sunday 07/06/2020 from 10am to 12pm:
· ACCT and MIS: Baig, Asif -. <BAIGA@ucj.edu.sa>:
o Online Meeting Room link: https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/040f74e7762546ea890fccccf19afdf4
· BUS and LSCM: Shariq, Abu <Shariqa@ucj.edu.sa>:
o Online Meeting Room link: https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/d2d32ad08ad94eb6bd7e5710a27b86d3
· ME: Basha, Syed Ameer. <Bashas@ucj.edu.sa>:
o Online Meeting Room link: https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/808caf2605fe4cbd88e9b87cc40975cb
· CE: Alam, Shahnawaz <Alams@ucj.edu.sa>:
o Online Meeting Room link: https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/7d431f3a830f4204a9cdd73242642f54
· CS and ENGL: Amrani, Mohamed Yassine. <Amranim@ucj.edu.sa>:
o Online Meeting Room link: https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/1c6562f5c938406eac77127f526724b9
· GS: Abdulrahman, Mohamed Musthafa. <ABDULRAHMANM@ucj.edu.sa>:
o Online Meeting Room link: https://eu.bbcollab.com/guest/dbf16e9b2e5b4bd89ef74631e41fec6b
Kindly note the following:
- You will be contacting the SIS Coordinator of YOUR MAJOR using the attached forms when needed. Contact the GS coordinator only when the requests involves ONLY the GS department courses.
- You can make any request of courses/sections not offered on Edugate.
- Priority is to be given to graduating students.
- Emails from personal email addresses will not be responded to. You MUST use your official JUC email. In case of problems with your official JUC email, you can contact the IT:
- No Field Training will be conducted during the summer semester as per the CIS decision.
- The Online Mee ting rooms will be available every day from 10am to 12pm.
- You should follow the degree plan and efforts are made to ensure no conflicts between courses when you follow the degree plan.
- You will be able to share your screen/documents in the online meeting room for convenience of explaining your issues.
Thank you very much.