Class Master Schedules For Semester 421:
Exam Schedules For Semester 421:
Final Exam Schedule For Male Branch - Semester 421
Final Exam Schedules for Female Branch - Semester 421
In order to assist you in your registration process contact SIS Coordinators for your department:
MIS department : Mr. Mohammed Qelhas (Qelhas, Mohammed Gherman. QELHASM@ucj.edu.sa)
Acct department : Dr. Asif Baig (Baig, Asif -. BAIGA@ucj.edu.sa)
LSCM & BA departments : Mr. Abdullah AL Rumi (Rumi, Abdullah Rashed. firstname.lastname@example.org)
CS department : Mr. Mohammed Amrani (Amrani, Mohamed Yassine. Amranim@ucj.edu.sa)
GS Department : Dr. Mohamed Musthafa (Abdulrahman, Mohamed Musthafa. ABDULRAHMANM@ucj.edu.sa)
ME department : Dr. Syed Basha (Basha, Syed Ameer. Bashas@ucj.edu.sa)
CE department : Mr. Shahnawaz Alam ( Alam, Shahnawaz Alams@ucj.edu.sa)
MIS department: Ms. Malak AL Ruqaie (Ruqaie, Malak Saleh RUQAIEM@ucj.edu.sa)
BA &ACCT departments :Ms. Noora Obaidan (Obaidan, Noora Fahad. email@example.com)
HRM department: Ms. Malak AL Qahtani (Qahtani, Malak Yahya. QAHTANIM@ucj.edu.sa)
ID department : Ms. Soha AL Essa (Essa, Soha Aali. Essasa@ucj.edu.sa)
GS department : Ms. Ann Allida (Allida, Ann Margrette Mehoy ALLIDAA@ucj.edu.sa)
ENGL Major : Ms. Milagros Perez (Perez, Milagros Cortez PEREZM@ucj.edu.sa)
ENGL prep year : Ms. Fatima Topal (Topal, Fatma TOPALF@ucj.edu.sa)
CS department : Ms. Mona AL Luwaym (Luwaym, Mona Abdullah. LUWAYMM@ucj.edu.sa)
Kindly note the following:
- You will be contacting the SIS Coordinator of YOUR MAJOR using the attached forms when needed. Contact the GS coordinator only when the requests involves ONLY the GS department courses.
- You can make any request of courses/sections not offered on Edugate.
- Priority is to be given to graduating students.
- Emails from personal email addresses will not be responded to. You MUST use your official JUC email. In case of problems with your official JUC email, you can contact the IT:
- The Online Meeting rooms will be available every day from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- You should follow the degree plan, efforts are made to ensure no conflicts between courses from the same level.
- You will be able to share your screen/documents in the online meeting room for convenience of explaining your issues.
Thank you very much.