providing the needs of the employees (teaching and administrative staff) , regulating their own affairs and providing services for them and their families in accordance with the rules and regulations.
- Applying the rules and regulations of employees' affairs in accordance with the applicable recruitment system.
- Completing the procedures for newly appointed employees, promotion, transportation, vacations, termination and the granting of bonuses and allowances
- Providing the necessary facilities for faculty members with regards to all related services.
- Providing residence permits to non-Saudis faculty members and their families , medical examinations and driving licenses.
- providing exit and return visas , work visas, Visitor Visas , and the final exit in addition to recruiting the new employees' families and preparing their applications from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs .
- Providing permits for Hajj and Umrah and helping them in the renewal of their passports.
- Checking the maintenance and cleaning services of the housing units.
- Preparing housing units in an appropriate way.
- Maintaining the security aspects in the housing units.
- Preparing periodic reports about the housing units , what problems they have and what solutions can be used.
Staff contact information:
Mr. Mubarak Ibrahim Al-Ghannam
Tel: (+966)13 342 6930
Office: 14 Admin Building A