Mission of Scientific Council:
Supervision of scientific affairs of faculty, scientific research, studies and publications.
Tasks of Scientific Council:
- Decision on scientific promotions of faculty in accordance with its rules.
- Encouragement of scientific research, authoring, translation and publication through:
Evaluation of scientific qualification certificates submitted by the Saudis faculty members.Consider/ discuss submittals referred by the Colleges and Institutes councils.
- Rules to encourage the preparation of the scientific research.
- Proposal for the establishment of scientific research centers.
- Coordination between scientific research centers and the development of a general operating plan.
- Organizing the cooperation/ communication with external research centers outside of Colleges and Institutes.
- Determining bonuses and acknowledgement of scientific activities and arbitrations and its disbursement.
- Publication of scientific research and scientific literature and thesis/ letters if approved by the scientific council.
- Recommendation of issuing scientific periodicals/ journals.
- Recommend the establishment of scientific societies, museums and coordination among them.