Assessment & Evaluation Unit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist departments (academic and non-academic) and units in the College to ensure that the assessment procedures have been implemented appropriately
- Coordinate with all relevant departments at the College to ensure the implementation of the plans and procedures for the student assessment and performance measure are aligned with the desired goals.
- Collect and analyze all statistical data on the performance of students and programs to measure their achievement.
- Participate in the process of developing and measuring the performance of educational strategies.
- Follow-up the implementation of all regulations and procedures for student assessment through performance measuring.
- Provide the academic departments with the semester-wise reports on the student performance along with the trend of the achievement with respect to the past accomplishments.
- Perform any other tasks assigned within the context of Assessment & Evaluation Unit.
- Administer the Accreditation Management System (Jadeer), and follow-up with the vendor any updates.
- Follow-up with the academic departments to ensure that all relevant accreditation data uploaded onto the accreditation system.
- Resolve any technical issues in the accreditation system and the in-house databases.
- Carryout benchmarking data analysis at institutional and program levels.