Guidance and Counselling Office, in collaboration with the Academic Advising Committee, organized series of workshops entitled (Series of Student's Success Workshops) over the second semester for the academic year 2016-2017.
The program included a group of courses aiming to develop the students' studying and learning skills in order to achieve and support their academic excellence. It mainly targeted:
- Benefiting from the academic advising services and exploiting educational opportunities;
- Developing efficient learning skills;
- Raising awareness in the available learning resources;
- Effective usage of technological resources; and
- Developing decision making skills.
More than 200 students benefited from the program.