The goals of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering are:
- To instill in students appreciation of learning and the need to remain abreast of changing technology throughout their career.
- To create an awareness of the persistent concepts in computing and their realization in current platforms and tools.
- To serve the educational needs of the community through cooperative effort with government, business and organizations via continuing education programs.
The objectives of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering are:
- To acquaint students with the require knowledge and training in the field of computer science.
- To prepare students for entry-level hardware and software problem-solving abilities.
- To prepare graduates to be able to demonstrate proficiency in the use of various programming languages, knowledge of application software and operating systems
- To provide students with cutting-edge technology coupled with hands-on training to help them find professional career in computing.
- To prepare students for graduate school
Recent Department offerings:
Bachelor of Computer Science that focuses on the theory and practice of computing technologies.
Future Department Offerings:
- Certificate of SAP program.
- Certificate of Cisco program.
- Certificate of ICDL program.
- Certificate of VB.NET Technology.
- Certificate of JAVA programming.
- Certificate of Database Technology.
- Certificate of Unix/Linux OS and Administration.
- A Bachelor of Information Systems.
- A Bachelor of Information Technology.
- A Bachelor of Computer Engineering.
- Master of Computer Science.
1. MS-Office Applications Workshop.
2. JAVA programming Workshop.
3. Laboratory of Programming Languages.