CS Program Goals
The Computer Science Program at Jubail University College goals are to:
Produce professionals who will become experts in the field of computer science and information technology.
Undertake cutting-edge research that contributes to the advancement of knowledge in the field of computer science.
Be recognized as a leading computer science program in the Kingdom.
Establish and maintain relations with governmental, industrial and academic institutions for the purpose of benchmarking, research collaboration and technology-sharing.
Contribute to the development of the community in the field of computer science and information technology.
Computer Science Program Objectives
The Computer Science Program at Jubail University College prepares graduates to:
Apply knowledge and develop skills required to work effectively in a profession;
Apply problem-solving skills to find solutions to problems that arise in the practices; including those related to business, industry, government and education sectors;
Achieve contemporary knowledge and skills to excel in the ever-growing field of computer science;
Enhance self-confidence and ability to make proper decisions and effective communication; and
Pursue lifelong learning and continuing e education
Recent Department offerings:
Bachelor of Computer Science that focuses on the theory and practice of computing technologies.
Future Department Offerings:
- Certificate of SAP program.
- Certificate of Cisco program.
- Certificate of ICDL program.
- Certificate of VB.NET Technology.
- Certificate of JAVA programming.
- Certificate of Database Technology.
- Certificate of Unix/Linux OS and Administration.
- A Bachelor of Information Systems.
- A Bachelor of Information Technology.
- A Bachelor of Computer Engineering.
- Master of Computer Science.
1. MS-Office Applications Workshop.
2. JAVA programming Workshop.
3. Laboratory of Programming Languages.