Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management (HRM)
To be nationally recognized as a leading program producing ethical and proficient graduates receptive to the requirements of the regional and international business.
To provide students with the knowledge, skills, and abilities in human resource management to adapt to the current needs of organizations and society.
Program Educational Objectives:
The Human Resource Management program objectives are:
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the theories and conceptual frameworks, underpinning people management to design appropriate human resource strategies.
- Show self-confidence, critical thinking and effective communication in analyzing HRM issues as well as decision making in diverse environment.
- Demonstrate professional competencies in using current information and related technologies in a human resource management environment.
- Utilize their knowledge and practice of business ethics at local and international levels to work efficiently in a profession.
- Pursue lifelong learning and continuing education in HRM fields.
Upon successful completion of the program graduates should be able to:
- Recognize various HR theories and models for various business context.
- State the internal and external environmental factors that have an impact on the Human Resource functions of an organization.
- Describe key processes and procedures for effective HRM practices.
- Outline the strategic role of human resource management in organizations.
- Interpret complex HRM issues in various business situations using local and global perspective for effective decision-making and problem solving.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research techniques in assessing HRM needs, implementing change and evaluating HRM policies.
- Analyze the working environment for safety and compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Pursue lifelong learning and continued professional development.
- Demonstrate innovative leadership, ethical thinking and team-management skills necessary for success in a diverse and changing workplace.
- Show effective communication skills consistent with the business and professional environment.
- Use computer applications and technology currently in the workplace for all HRM functions.
Graduates of HRM program are educated and trained to be fit to the employment market and to take advantage of various career opportunities in different sectors such as manufacturing industry, transportation, catering and hospitality, telecommunications & departmental stores and retail, government sector, health care, etc. The following are some areas of potential employment.
Graduates of this program can pursue career opportunities in a range of fields including:
|1||Human Resource Coordinator||6 || Payroll Coordinator |
|2||Human Resource and Government relation coordinator ||7||Talent coordinator|
|3||Recruitment Coordinator ||8||Assistant Job Analyst|
|4||Training and development Coordinator ||9|| Human Resource Specialist |
|5|| Workforce safety Coordinator ||10|| Employee relations Coordinator|
A. Approved jobs from Ministry of Labor:
|Job titles (English)|
|1||Personnel Affairs Supervisor,|
|2||Assistant Recruitment Researcher|
|3||Assistant Job Analyst|
|4||Recruitment Analyst |
|5||Assistant Researcher, Payroll and Allowances|
|6||Assistant Researcher, Training and Scholarship |
|7||Manpower Researcher |
|8||Assistant Labor Inspector|
|9||Assistant Labor Investigator|
B. Approved jobs from Ministry of Civil Service:
|Job titles (English)|
|1|| Career Counselor|
|2||Vocational Trainers |
|3||Personnel Affairs Specialist |
|7||Human Resource Development Research Assistant|
|8||Recruitment tests Research Assistant|