Business Administration Program
To produce competent graduates who meet the growing demands of the expanding regional business community while fostering ethical approaches to business challenges.
To provide students with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to adapt to a dynamic business environment
Program Educational Objectives:
The BUS program objectives are to:
- Develop the graduates' competence in effectively formulating and implementing business strategies in quality management, operations management, financial management, marketing management, and human resource management,
- Equip graduates with the methodology and analytical skills so that they can effectively gather, analyze, and interpret information for use in business decision making,
- Build the graduates' competence in the effective use of current information and related technologies,
- Develop knowledge and skills required to work effectively in a profession,
- Enhance graduates' self-confidence, ability to make proper decision and effective communication, and
- Pursue lifelong learning and continuing education.
On successful completion of the program graduates should be able to:
- Recognize development of Theories, Concepts and Practices in Quality Management, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Marketing and Finance
- State the domestic and global dimensions and influences on business issues.
- Recall Management models for various business contexts.
- Describe key processes and procedures that are necessary for the Professional Environment.
- Justify the concepts and practices in various business situations.
- Apply analytical and problem solving skills in resolving business problems and decision making.
- Develop critical thinking skills in conducting research in business areas.
- Interpret quantitative and qualitative data for managing business.
- Demonstrate social responsibility, ethics, leadership and team work in a dynamic environment.
- Illustrate zeal for lifelong learning and continued professional development.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills consistent with the business and professional environment.
- Operate current computer applications and technological equipment in the workplace.
Graduates of this program can pursue career opportunities in a range of fields including:
|1||Quality assurance Manager||9||Training development Officer|
|2||Quality control Supervisor||10||Financial analysis Assistant|
|3||Quality planning Assistant||11||Financial planning specialist|
|4||Marketing research Assistant||12||Credit management planner|
|5||Advertising Assistant ||13||Cost accounting assistant|
|6||Sales Assistant ||14||Financial consultant|
|7||Recruitment Assistant ||15||Budget Planner|
|8||Payroll Assistant ||16||Teaching staff|
Graduates of this program can pursue career opportunities with the following job titles:
A. Job titles adopted from the Ministry of Labor website:
|No.||Job titles (English)*|
|1||Specialist, personnel affairs|
|4||Budget organizer I planner|
|7||Teacher ,business administration|
B. Job titles adopted/translated from the Ministry of Civil Service website:
|Job titles (English)**|
|1||Labor Hiring Specialist|
|2||Assistant Payroll and Allowances Researcher|
|3||Payroll and Allowances Specialist|
|4||Assistant Recruitment Researcher|
|7||Assistant Warehouses Researcher|
|10||Assistant Purchasing Researcher|
|13||Supervising Screening Officer|
|14||Work Inspector Assistant|
|15||Labor Investigator Assistant|
* Job titles translated in English from Arabic from the Ministry of Labor website
** Job titles translated in English from Arabic from the Ministry of Civil Service website