Supreme Committee for Quality Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- To align JUC policies and plans with the mission, vision and future directions and approve it for implementation
- To provide the necessary guidance and support for implementing policies and plans
- To approve documents and evidences prepared for QM and accreditation
- To assign quality management tasks, set responsibilities and delegate authorities
- To attend and supervise the Management Review Meeting with the peer review teams.
- To approve the college KPIs and set targets and benchmarks.
- To approve quality management supporting strategies and the appointment of external consultants.
- To follow-up the progress with national and international accreditation projects.
- To review and approve the college quality assurance framework.
- Review and approve the college Risk Management Strategy and period reports.