This unit is responsible for safety , security and the well-being of the community and it is composed of two parts; security and safety.
To maintain the safety and the security of the two branches – male & female.
- Identifying appropriate regulations for Security and Safety Unit and applying them in an appropriate way while finding different ways to developing them .
- Managing all safety and security operations and preventing their problems.
- Investigating problems and incidents that occur in college either transmitted from the officials in college or have been discovered by the Security and Safety Unit.
- Controlling the entrances of the college and other units and checking the identities if necessary.
- Providing entry permits for the College and its facilities.
- Raising awareness of security and safety matters.
- Taking the responsibility for the traffic and the organization of cars parking.
- Preparing contingency plans and training the employees.
Staff contact information:
Mr. Ali Mohammed Al-Marri
Tel: (+966)13 342 6923
Office: 17 Admin Building A