& Accreditation Unit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an integrated system to assure quality and continuous evaluation of academic and administrative departments.
- Develop and implement Quality Assurance plans and supervise the implementation in the academic programs.
- Spread the culture of quality at the College level and the awareness of its requirements.
- Regularly review the necessary regulations and procedures related to quality and development
- Review the action plans of the academic departments and make necessary suggestions.
- Create and continuously update a database on quality and accreditation activities in the College.
- Liaise the College with the internal and external accreditation teams.
- Develop appropriate interim plans for the periodic review of the quality standards adopted to ensure continuous quality improvement in academic departments and administrative units in the College.
- Conduct the required studies to identify the actual and target expectation of the stakeholders' satisfaction and to report the results to the concerned departments.
- Identify specific training needs for faculty members and coordinate with the related units to facilitate the trainings.
- Analyze the challenges during the implementation of the quality programs and propose solutions.
- Coordinate the activities in acquiring programs and institution accreditation at the local and international level.
- Implement internal audits and periodic reviews.
- Supervise the preparation of quality documents and manuals.
- Update academic departments with any changes in accreditation standards and criteria and set the tactics to meet such requirements by accreditation agencies such as: NCAAA, ABET and other accreditation bodies.